Can you do self-hypnosis in 3 minutes? Yes! Contrary to popular belief self-hypnosis doesn’t have to be difficult, nor does it have to take long.
When you use self-hypnosis you are training your mind to think in a very different way. This allows you to FEEL DIFFERENTLY about yourself, your life, and your future.
Every time you use self hypnosis three powerful things happen:
1: You reduce your stress
2: You create new patterns of thought
3: You open yourself to new opportunities
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 3 MINUTE SELF HYPNOSIS
- Turn off your phone. Find a comfortable place to sit and close your eyes.
2. Take a gentle deep breath and on your exhale, relax your jaw.
3. Take your second deep breath and on your exhale, relax and drop your shoulders.
4. On your third deep breath, exhale and relax the muscles in your chest and stomach.
5. In your mind take yourself to a favorite place in nature…enjoy what you feel, see, hear, and experience here. While here find a comfortable place to sit and close your eyes.
6. Imagine time slowing down and begin to count backward…very slowly … 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. With each lower number, slow your breathing and relax. Say the word “relax” in your mind in between each number. You can count out loud or silently.
THE EASY WAY TO ACCESS YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BY USING VISUALIZATION DURING SELF-HYPNOSIS
- Imagine a wide screen TV in your mind.
- On the screen, place an image of yourself in the future. This new future you has achieved your goals.
- See yourself looking wonderful and feeling happy.
- Next, imagine that image of you has magically increased to life size.
- Pretend to step inside your future body.
- Notice what it feels like to be inside your future body of success.
- Now, imagine you have achieved your goals! Feel how great you feel! Notice how happy you are! Hear what others say about you. Hear what you say to yourself. Feel, See, and Hear your success.
- Spend a few moments in your future body feeling wonderful.
- While in this future body, repeat this sentence (or your Powerful Personal Statement) ten times:
“I like the idea that every day in every way I’m getting better and better.”
- After you have finished repeating your sentences, spend a few more moments enjoying your self hypnosis. Then open your eyes and come back into the room.
THE CORRECT WAY TO VISUALIZE YOUR FUTURE
When you imagine yourself in your future as if you have achieved your goal, think about taking that thought and going a bit further.
For example, if you imagine you ace that job interview and get the exciting call that you got the job, that’s great.
But…even MORE POWERFUL is to take that image further into the future, trusting that while you may not know exactly how you will get there, your inner self knows exactly how you want to feel.
So, to do this, instead of seeing yourself get that great phone call, go further into the future. Imagine you have been in your perfect job for a few months. Feel what it feels to enjoy the challenges, being with people who like and respect you, and enjoying getting paid for your worth.
While self-hypnosis is very effective, sessions can help you overcome limiting beliefs, doubts, and fears so you CAN move forward and live the life you desire.
Click below to schedule a free consultation with Wendy to learn how coaching and hypnotherapy can change your life.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH WENDY
Wendy Merron © 2019